Thursday 3 February 2011

Home is where the vintage heart is - Vintage swap shop in Letchworth

I am currently having severe technical difficulties with my laptop. I've got a few hair and outfit posts lined up but no laptop to upload pics.

Nevermind because this brilliant event was brought to my attention by a friend and I have to share!

On Saturday the 5th of February there's a vintage event in Letchworth, Hertfordshire!


Vintage Swap Shop, Howard Hall, 5pm-8pm
Get swishing - bring along some vintage clothes to swap
Buy vintage styles & accessories (from a stall run by local vintage shop, Jolly Brown)
Get professional vintage hair & make-up tips (from Dani Richardson)
Enjoy Tea & Cakes on vintage crockery from local newcomers, Buns & Buntings!…
Hop to some 1940s music
Bring along some friends and meet other 40s fashionistas!

Taken from the official announcement HERE.

Not sure if I can make it (who wants to babysit?) but obviously I really want to go.

2 comments:

niki said...

it's been quite a while since i've seen you!

you are just adorable. i am loving all of your vintage up-do's. you have them perfected.

your handsome little guy is so big now. man, time flies.

i'm definitely swooning over this designer you've been posting about. looking forward to the interview.

rxmex said...

I doesn't matter that you didn't post laptop pics because for men is better seeing you with that perfect hair style, you're so beautiful I like so much your style.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...