Saturday 12 February 2011

Home is where the vintage heart is - Vintage fair in Northampton

My vain little self misses pictures of me on here! As this is a long term problem with my laptop I just have to give in and install photoshop on Mr. Bossys PC and beg for some online time. So hopefully soon lots of outfit and hair posts.

I had a lovely time today at the vintage fayre in Flitwick!
(Blogged about HERE)
 I met fellow vintage ladies in the flesh who I had met online before - 2 shops I will soon tell you about! The fayre was full of beautiful vintage crockery and a bit (enough for me!) affordable clothing (picked up a few dresses myself). Not to forget plenty of vintage haberdashery stuff and all the crafting!

And talking about vintage fairs - there's another one coming up! This one will be in Northampton on the 19th of March. I won't make it as I will be back home in Austria for a few weeks but they have more dates coming up. Check out the blog!


I absolutely adore this flyer!

So many vintage events in the area - my head is spinning with excitement!

1 comment:

Northampton Vintage Fair said...

Thank you so much for featuring our flyer on your lovely blog. It would be great to meet you at one of the future fairs so please make sure you say hello. We are about to announce two further dates in Olney,details to follow on the Fair blog.
Ann and Trevor x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...