Thursday 10 November 2011

Home is where the vintage heart is - Swing dancing for charity

I have very little braincells left over that are not covering anything child related. Normally those few ones left are taken up by my hair and this blog but currently they are totally consumed by my wedding planning. So I totally forgot to promote this great event happening tomorrow on the 11th of November!



Swing dancing for charity at the Addison Centre in Kempston near Bedford!
Have a dance, browse some vintage clothing and have your hair done (by Sarah's Doo-Wop Dos of course!) and get your pic taken in the 40s style photo booth!
For tickets contact:
Project 229: 01234 840 880
Grace: 01234 851 508

Sadly I can't make it but it sounds like so much fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...