Friday 22 February 2008

The Purple Turtle

Tadaaaa!
The purple turtle has arrived!

This morning I took a driving lesson - and either it's the hormones or I'm just a whimp - the driving instructor made me cry!
9 years ago when I had my very first lessons a driving instructor told me off quite harshly and I just asked him if he would like to drive in high heeled platform shoes :-)
Today WAS different - even though he was a kind chap he told me I'm not safe to drive and I would fail a british test miserably.
And at home that set off an awful lot of tears!
But what do they say? Get back on the horse as quick as possible - so I sat myself in our new little car with Ryan by my side - and here we go - it wasn't that bad at all. Ryan did not have a heart attack and we are still alive :-)

Let's hope I'll soon get some more practise!


And now I'm off to the airport to pick up my parents who will be here for a 5 day visit - by train that is :-)

The new toy seen from our kitchen window

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

na bitte! sieht doch ganz schneidig aus! und das mit der fahrpraxis kommt schon noch. überhaupt wenn jetzt der papi zum üben da ist, oder?
lass deine eltern übrigens ganz lieb von mir grüßen und habt eine schöne zeit zusammen!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...