Friday 14 January 2011

Little Miss Bossy will interview Lena Hoschek

I know, I know another post today. But I am really excited about this one!

The beautiful designs of LENA HOSCHEK have been emerging on various vintage blogs in the last year and quite rightly so - she's incredible!
As a fellow Austrian I don't only want to show support and show her newer collection - the spring/summer 2011 catalogue was released today - I will also interview her!

Lena and her team have kindly agreed to answer questions as a video interview - and I give you my fellow lovers of vintage and fashion now the possibility to ask Lena!
If you have a question please leave a comment until Friday next week - I will then sort through and forward the questions to Lena and her equally nice press team.
And then look out for the interview and the video on here!

Please be so kind and spread the word and link back here.
The more support we show this great designer the merrier!

The ladyship herself.
Photocredits: Spooky Sally Cherrymuffin


The spring/summer collection is very rockabilly and features not only pretty frocks....

Photocredits: Lupis Puma

Photocredits: Lupis Puma

.... and adorable summer wear....

Photocredits: Lupis Puma

... but also a lot of fetish!

Photocredits: Lupis Puma


Lena Hoschek eyewear
Photocredits: Robert La Roche


I am in total awe of her winter 2010 catalouge but the new collection is also entirely swoonworthy. Look at the busty and tattooed models! Real women! That alone should inspire some questions!

To tide us over until the interview I will post more pictures of previous collections, more about Lena and her story so far during the next 2 weeks - and please ask away!

5 comments:

alexx said...

aaaaah, die lena hat echt schöne sachen kreiert. und wenn die teile nicht so teuer wären, würde garantiert das eine oder andere teil bei mir im schrank hängen. vor allem ihre dirndl finde ich total schick!

Lexy Mademyday said...

Thanks for following me! I just made a visit to Lena Hoschek's website; it's priceless! Do you think we could be her models for next season?:)

Sara Kristiina said...

Wow, sounds interesting! I will follow you! :)

And thanks for visiting my blog!

-Sara
autumn, coffee and inspiration

Retro Chick said...

That's fab! I can;t wait to see the interview.

I do love Lena Hoschek.

Unknown said...

I can't wait until the online shop opens! I am in the US so I won't be able to shop without it...and I adore this line!!!

Great feature!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...